The 2018 Reindeer Games are here!
The rules are as follows:
- You are trying to attach your clothespin to your target and they are also trying to pin you.
- You have to pin your target by the end of the round.
- Your target cannot see you pin them or it does not count.
- You are only allowed to pin your target before school or on breaks / lunch. You may not pin your target during class or after 2:30pm.
- Your target must be pinned on school property only.
- You must pin your target on their clothing only. Pinning of hair, skin, bags, or accessories will not count.
- If you get pinned successfully, you must turn over your clothespin to the person who eliminated you.
- You may go to the office and purchase your target's schedule from the secretaries for 50 cents.
- If you and your target are unsuccessful at pinning each other by the end of the round you will both be eliminated.
- If successful you must drop drop off your clothespin, as well as your target's clothespin, to the Guidance office by the end of the round.